Hablamos Español
Our team
Contact us
Your Questions
Confirmation Code Confirmation Code
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z 

M-1 Vocational and Technical Student

M-1 Introduction

The M visa is a nonimmigrant (temporary) visa for those wishing to pursue nonacademic or vocational studies, other than language training. It is Suitable for foreign nationals to attend a full course of non-academic study at colleges, universities, or conservatories in the U.S. or Foreign nationals coming to the U.S. to attend a full vocational course.


Students on M-1 visa may accept employment in the U.S. as a part of their practical training by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document.
To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an M-1 student visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status.

DeclarationSite MapUseful Links
©1984 - 2022 Immigration Express All rights reserved. Designed by Dream Express Outsourcing Inc. 沪ICP备07502454号-9